Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekend Wishes

I woke up in the worst possible mood today, and still have not yet managed to shake it.  I really really want to go shopping for some new fall duds since the weather is really starting to cool down...but I'm broke.  So I guess it's just me and my thesis reading this weekend. Le sigh.  Here's what I'd pick up this weekend if I had cash-flow:


Totally digging this Zara sweater dress, AND it's only 29.90.  That's how broke I am folks, not even that is plausible.  Can't really decide between the cream or the beige though...


So, I don't usually like florals, and cutesy collars also turn me off, and yet I adore this Motel dress.  I think I'd rock it with some patterned tights and my (newly resoled) Frye boots. 


AE Military Hooded Parka









































And finally, I am completely obsessed with this parka from American Eagle.  Like, going to the website every day to drool over it obsessed.  I just feel like it would make me look so much cooler than I am.  Need.

Hope you woke up on the right side of the bed.  I'm going to drink some Jasmine Green Tea and try to figure out something fun to do.  Have a good weekend lovelies.

P.S. Check me out on We Love Wool's facebook page, I'm in the blog posts album and will soon be part of the "Why Bloggers Love Wool" Album!

2 comments:

Your comments are my favorite!